So many of us have gone virtual for both work and our social lives. Although we may be rocking our pajamas out of view, we still want everything in view looking its best.
Here are some great tips from your Refine MD aestheticians:
• Lighting: Lighting is key to that perfect “glow” on screen. To create ambiance and brightness, we recommend an easy-to-use selfie light that can attach right to your phone or tablet. Another option is to use a separate ring light.
• Angle: Keep your phone or tablet at eye level or above to capture the best angle of your face.
• Posture: Be sure to sit up straight and look into the camera
• Color: Wear a top with a flattering neckline in a flattering color. Your SpongeBob PJ bottoms do not need to match!
• Keep your look simple and fresh:
° For that we suggest Revision's Intellishade SPF 45. It hydrates the skin and blurs imperfections.
° For illuminating the eye area, we love ColoreScience Total Eye. It helps depuff and improve the appearance of under-eye circles. We even use it as a spot concealer as needed.
° Add a pop of color to your lips and cheeks with ColoreScience Color Balm
° Complete your look with ColoreScience Mascara
If you are still feeling that your virtual face does not reflect the real you, Refine MD has options to help you brighten, tighten, and lift your skin to put your best face forward!
• Refine Signature Facial and the Refine Refresher
• Hydrafacial MD
• Botox and filler specials with Sujitra
• Kybella to refine the jawline
• Sculptra to restore volume and structure
• Microneedling with Platelet-Rich Plasma
• Broad band light – photofacial
• HALO laser
And so much more! Call 920.380.9990 for your complimentary consultation or to schedule your service.
Don’t forget to redeem those Holiday Open House gift cards and to use your Refine Returns membership to receive VIP pricing on packages!